Welcome to Rebuildhairprogram.org We welcome our visitors, and encourage them to learn more about the Rebuild Hair Program/The Hair Loss Protocol. However, if your continue to use and browse our website, you are completely agreeing to comply with various terms and conditions set by our company in the interests of both parties.
Terms & Conditions
● All the content on the pages of our website is meant for your general use and information only. We can change the content without any prior notice.
● Neither our company nor associated third parties provide you with any guarantee or warranty regarding the accuracy, performance, timeliness, suitability or completeness of the information and materials found on the website or offered by us for any specific purpose. When you use our website, you acknowledge that the products and all the information may contain some errors or inaccuracies. We are excluded from any sort of liability for any such problems, errors or inaccuracies to the maximum extent legally permitted by law.
● When you use any materials or information on our website, it is completely at your own risk. Thus, our company shall not be liable for any actions or decisions taken by you on the basis of content on our website. It is your responsibility to ensure that services, information or products available through our website meet your needs and requirements.
● Our website contains some material that is licensed to us or owned by us. Such material includes, but may not be limited to, the layout, design, appearance, graphics and look of the website and content. Reproduction of the website or content is strictly prohibited, except when in accordance with standard copyright notice. The copyright notice forms an integral part of the terms and conditions.
● All the trademarks reproduced on our website, which have not been licensed to or considered the property of the operator, have been acknowledged on our website.
● Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a serious claim for damages. It may even be considered criminal offence.